ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Original Multi-Surface 2090 is the #1 selling Painter’s tape in the U.S. for a reason – it’s the original blue tape that DIY Painter’s and Pros have loved for more than 25 years. It can be used on a variety of surfaces. It removes cleanly for up to 14 days, even when exposed to direct sunlight.
This tape removes cleanly without adhesive transfer or surface damage for up to 14 days, even in direct sunlight. It is a medium adhesion tape that is ideal for painted walls and trim, woodwork, glass and metal.
- Delivers sharp paint lines
- Removes cleanly with no residue
- Applications: walls, trim, glass and metal
- Applies quickly and easily
- Easy to use – comes off the roll easily
- Applications: Painted walls, wood, curved or uneven surfaces, glass or metal
- 14 day clean removal
- Can be exposed to direct sunlight
- Medium adhesion