This product is being discontinued. Once our supply is gone, we will no longer provide. SILA-SEAL™ Mildew Resistant Silicone is a 100% silicone designed for a wide variety of industrial sealing and adhesive applications, particularly within the plumbing industry.
This SILA-SEAL™ Silicone is NSF certified and is safe for all types of food contact. Perfect for use in bathrooms, kitchens, and any humid environment. It cures at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to produce a durable, flexible silicone rubber.
This sealant can be used in diverse sealing and bonding applications such as space-filling rubber adhesive or formed-in-place gaskets. The anti-mildew formulation is excellent for all plumbing applications that is easy to use, no mixing required, had good weatherability and is virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone, and extreme temperatures. Cured material stays flexible for continuous use from -40ºF to 400ºF and up to 450ºF for intermittent use without cracking, drying out, or becoming brittle giving it a long and reliable life.
This product comes in a case of 12, 10.1 fluid ounce one-piece cartridges.
Typical uses for SILA-SEAL™ Mildew Resistant Silicone Sealant include:
- Great for sealing & bonding of nonporous surfaces
- Seal cracks and gaps around windows, vents, ducts, fixtures, and lights
- Seal cracks in interior walls and ceilings, door joints, and fixtures
- Seal electrical connections and boxes to waterproof
- Sealing kitchen, bath, tile and countertop applications
- Seal leaks in gutters, downspouts, ducts, and piping
- Use for ceramic tile grouting