This product is being discontinued. Once our supply is gone, we will no longer provide. SILA-SEAL™ Mildew Resistant Silicones are non-slumping one-part RTV sealants. RTV’s cure at room temperature. They react with moisture in the air to produce a durable, rubbery solid. Our mildew resistant silicone resists mold and mildew when fully cured. SILA-SEAL™ mildew resistant sealants adhere to ceramics, tile board, and most acrylics. They have good resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone and extreme temperatures.
SILA-SEAL™ White Mildew Resistant Silicone is NSF 51 certified and FDA approved for contact with food surfaces. Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and any humid environment. All SILA-SEAL™ RTVs are 100% silicone, they contain no fillers, and useful for a variety of sealing and adhesive applications. Use for all DIY projects and professional applications.
Great for use in sealing and bonding applications. Excellent for all plumbing applications. Easy to use and no mixing is required. This white RTV has good weatherability. Product may be applied in sub-zero weather without loss of extrusion or physical properties.
This SILA-SEAL™ product comes in 10.1 fluid ounce one-piece cartridges packaged 12 per case. See our selection of caulking guns.
Typical uses for SILA-SEAL™ Mildew Resistant Silicone include:
- Seal & bond nonporous surfaces
- Close cracks and gaps around windows, vents, ducts, fixtures, and lights
- Seal cracks in interior walls and ceilings, door joints, and fixtures
- Waterproof electrical connections and boxes
- Kitchen, bath, tile and countertop applications
- Seal leaks in gutters, downspouts, ducts, and piping
- Use as ceramic tile grouting
This product qualifies for free shipping!