SILA-SEAL™ Ultra-High Temperature Silicone Sealant is a red one-part RTV sealant which cures to form a tough rubbery seal.
Performs at temperatures ranging from -65°F to 600°F under continuous operating conditions, and will withstand intermittent exposure to temperatures as high as 650°F.
Product is available in red only and packaged in 2.8 fl. oz. squeeze tubes with 24 blister packs per case.
Typical uses include:
- HVAC and industrial use
- Aerospace gasketing
- Heating elements in appliances
- Industrial ovens
- Bag filters on smoke stacks
- Automobiles, RVs, boats and small engines
- Use to make/replace expensive paper and cork gaskets
- Water pumps
- Rocker covers
- Heat risers
- Timing chain/belt covers
- Bonding, sealing, potting and encapsulating high temp areas