SILA-SEAL™ Ultra-High Temperature Silicone Sealant is a one-part, non-slumping 100% silicone sealant.
This SILA-SEAL™ Silicone cures when it is exposed to moisture in the air (RTV-room temperature vulcanizing) to form a tough rubbery seal.
It is formulated to perform at temperatures ranging from -65°F to 600°F under continuous operating conditions. During intermittent exposure, Sila-Seal Ultra-High Temperature Silicone Sealant will withstand temperatures as high as 650°F.
This product comes in a case of 24, 2.8 fluid ounce squeeze tubes in a blister package.
Typical uses for SILA-SEAL™ Ultra-High Temp Silicone Sealant include:
- HVAC and industrial use
- Aerospace gasketing
- Heating elements in appliances
- Industrial ovens
- Bag filters on smoke stacks
- Automobiles, RVs, boats and small engines
- Use to make/replace expensive paper and cork gaskets
- Water pumps
- Rocker covers
- Heat risers
- Timing chain/belt covers
- Bonding, sealing, potting and encapsulating high temp areas